Thursday, June 28, 2012
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Successful people all share common traits... These traits are what make them successful in the first place.
Ten of the most common traits shared by successful people are:
1. They work hard. Successful people are willing to work as hard as necessary to succeed.
There is no such thing as easy money and they know that. They willingly put in however many hours it takes to succeed.
2. They have integrity. They are honest in all their dealings because they know that dishonest people might get the first sale but they will get the rest. Honesty does pay.
3. They keep on keeping on. Successful people outlast the competition. Because someone quit, there are a lot of success stories that will never be written.
4. They are friendly. Because people like them,successful people are able to lead others and get a task accomplished efficiently and effectively.
5. They keep learning all their lives.Successful people neverbelieve they know everything. They stretch and grow and learn from their mistakes....they ask a lot of questions. They are readers, as well as, thinkers.
6. They give more than is required. The old statement of under-promise and over-deliver became famous because it made a lot of people successful, including the richest man in the world - Bill Gates
7. They see problems as opportunities. Successful people find solutions to problems thatlook impossible. They dont complain...they go to work. They see a problem as a spring board to success.
8. They think positive. Successful people always see the glass as "half full" and operate on that assumption.
9. They manage their time efficiently. Successful people dont get side tracked easily. They dont waste their time on
unproductive things or people. Check out the Time Management Course.
10. They are great communicators. Successful people can convey their thoughts and plans to others without confusion of disconnected thoughts.
Put these somewhere you see them everyday.
Remember, the idea is to aim for them, not to beat yourself up if you don't have them all.